Last Modified: [August 20], 2021
Personal Information We Collect About You
Personal Information You Voluntarily Provide to Us. We collect personal information you voluntarily provide to Metaverse.nl when you visit our Website, subscribe to our newsletter, submit a job application through the Website, download and use our Mobile Application, or otherwise interact with us via our Platform. The personal information we collect on or through our Platform may include name, employer, job title, employer address, e-mail address and phone number.
Automatic Data Collection Technologies. Additionally, as you navigate through and interact with our Platform, we may use automatic data collection technologies (such as cookies and web beacons) to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Platform, logs, and the resources that you access and use on the Platform.
We use Google Analytics to manage and improve the performance and design of our Platform and for monitoring, auditing, research and reporting. Google Analytics gathers information from Platform users using cookies and other automatic collection technologies. Google will process this information on our behalf to evaluate use of our Platform, compile reports on Platform activity, and provide us with other information relating to Platform and internet use. You can read about how Google uses data gathered for these purposes here. For information on opting-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites you use, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Use Your Data
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, for the following purposes:
- To manage and improve our Platform and deliver its contents to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, such as evaluating job applications.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any services we may offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We retain your personal information as required to accomplish the purposes for which it was collected or as necessary to resolve disputes, enforce contracts, and/or comply with our legal obligations, unless we have obtained your consent to use for another or similar purpose.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information as follows:
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and achieve the purposes described above and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Metaverse.nl’ assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Metaverse.nl about our Platform users is among the assets transferred.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Metaverse.nl, our customers, or others.
We do not share your personal information for third parties to market to you, or for any other purpose that is not related to Metaverse.nl’ legitimate purposes.
If you are located outside of the United States, you acknowledge and agree that your personal information may be processed outside of the country in which you are a resident and in countries that are not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission and which may not provide for the same level of data protection as the European Economic Area (EEA). In such cases, Metaverse.nl will ensure that we or the recipient of your personal information offer an adequate level of protection and that such transfers are made consistent with applicable law.
You may contact us at email@example.com with any questions or complaints. You also have the right to complain to the data protection authority in the country where you reside, work, or where an alleged infringement of data protection laws has taken place.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Platform is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links and Third-Party Websites